Chhattisgarh Government Online Complaint

Do you want to make a complaint against departments of Chhattisgarh Government? If the answer is YES, then get ready to make Chhattisgarh Government Online Complaint in a easy and transparent mode through Online Chhattisgarh Grievance Portal. Chhattisgarh Government has initiated a Online Grievance Portal to ensure proper online service to the citizen regarding grievances or complaints related to State Government through Information  Technology and Communications.

Online Portal aims towards providing citizens with a centralized platform where any citizen of the state can lodge his/ her grievances to the respective departments of State Government. It primarily consists of a State level Call Center with integrated web portal which will act as a single point of contact for addressing and redressing various citizen centric queries and grievances related to government services. Citizens can lodge their grievances against any government department/ office through this portal and the grievance will further be sent to the respective office/ department for redressal.


  • Interact with CM

  • Contact CM

  • Register for lodging Complaint   ( Jan Shikayat Nivaran Vibhag)

  • Police Citizen Portal

  • Online FIR Status

  • Chhattisgarh Consumer Helpline No. – 1800-345-6188

  •  Toll Free Number to curb Corruption – 1100

  •  The complaints which can be lodged by the people against the Government Officials are –
  • Any complaint related to Government Officer or employee demands money for doing their work.
  • Complaints related to civic problems that include cleanliness, street lights and others.

Apply New / Correction / Duplicate Pan Card

Get Company  / Directors / Data / Documents

File Incometax Return Online

Get Prepared & Upload TDS Return Online

4 thoughts on “Chhattisgarh Government Online Complaint

  1. Hamara village ODF (KHULE ME SUCH MUKTA) GRAM PANCHAYAT HAI SIRHamare vilege ka road aaj bhi Kachi road Hai sir hum gramwashiyo ko barsat Ki deno me bahut hi samshyo ka samana karna padta Hai sir hamare samshyo ko dekhate hue sir rood ko sir atishgrha banwa digiye sir

  2. While roaming in Chhatisgarh traders are not accepting Rs 10 coins, amazing!!!!! Since it is clearly stated by RBI that Rs 10 couns are in transactions if anybody is not accepting please file a complaint, but in that case if autowala is not accepting i couldn,t go to police station and waste my time, for this it is duty of the govt to aware these people and make some propiganda to accept the same. Chhatisgarh state is also the part of india.

Leave a Comment