Madhya Pradesh Government Online Complaint
Do you want to make a complaint against departments of Madhya Pradesh Government? If the answer is YES, then get ready to make Madhya Pradesh Government Online Complaint in a easy and transparent mode through a CM helpline No. A citizen can lodge his/her grievance with the Chief Minister Office. It ensure s proper online remedial service to the citizen regarding State Government grievances or complaints.
This Helpline Number provides a centralized platform for its citizen where they can lodge his/ her grievances to the respective departments of State Government. It primarily consists of a State level Call Center with integrated web portal. It will act as a single point of contact for addressing and redressing various citizen centric queries and grievances related to government services. Citizens can lodge their grievances against any government department/ office through this portal and the grievance will further be sent to the respective office/ department for redressal.
- CM Helpline No. 181
- Check Status of Grievance related to CM Helpline
- User can download android app of CM helpline through google Play Store.
TYPES OF ONLINE COMPLAINT
Residents of Madhya Pradesh can lodge following complaints online through different Portal :-
- Complaint to Madhya Pradesh Police
- Check status of Grievance related to Police
- Remind Police Complaint
- Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.
- Track Grievance application of Poorv Kshetra
- Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Ltd.
CUSTOMER CARE FOR ANY ELECTRICITY RELATED COMPLAINT CALL US (24X7)
TOLL FREE NUMBER-1800-233-1912