Do you want to make a complaint against departments of West Bengal Government? If the answer is YES, then get ready to make West Bengal Government Online Complaint in a easy and transparent mode through Online West Bengal Grievance Portal. West Bengal Government has initiated a Online Grievance Portal to ensure proper online service to the citizen regarding grievances or complaints related to State Government through Information Technology and Communications.
Online Portal aims towards providing citizens with a centralized platform where any citizen of the state can lodge his/ her grievances to the respective departments of State Government. It primarily consists of a State level Call Center with integrated web portal which will act as a single point of contact for addressing and redressing various citizen centric queries and grievances related to government services. Citizens can lodge their grievances against any government department/ office through this portal and the grievance will further be sent to the respective office/ department for redressal.
Below are the options for lodging complaint:-
- Complaint can be made through Centralized Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS). Firstly, a Complainant should register himself / herself on this Portal . Only after login, he / she can lodge complaint or can track complaint.
2. Complaint can be made with the help of WEST BENGAL POLICE PORTAL –
3. Complaint can be made directly to the WEST BENGAL CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT – Lodge Grievance
4. Complaint can be made directly to the WEST BENGAL POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD –
- Lodge Grievance
- Head Office Address :
West Bengal Pollution Control Board
Paribesh Bhavan, 10A, Block-L.A., Sector |||, Salt Lake City, Calcutta – 700 098
- TOLL FREE NO. – 1-800-345-3390