If the complainant has the complaint against any Department of any State Government or services provided by any such Department of State  Government, complainant should select here under the respective State Government / Service out of followings. Complainant are requested to  suggest about more complaint areas / plat-forms to be added on this service by writing their suggestions with full details / solution  as comments on this website –

10 thoughts on “STATE GOVERNMENT

    • Dear Venktesh,

      First you should verify your pan No. / data through and thereafter you should apply online for reprint of pancard through

  1. respected sir,
    While e filing my incometax return,it continuously shows that my pan number is not i cannot do my efile.MY PAN NUMBER IS BHWPM7492L. So pls take necessary action to sollve my complaint

  2. I have lost my Pan card and i do not know my pan card number. so please suggest me. what to do.

    waiting for your reply

    plz emil me on above mail or contact no: 9724500761

  3. i am apply my pancard on dt:22nov acknowledge no:n_062689700478823 , but i cant get untiil sir so i request u to give me urgent,plz give me further detail abt my no 8179235519

Leave a Comment